This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
Corvid is operated by Corvid Protect Holdings Ltd, a company registered in Guernsey, company number 62157, PO Box 321, Royal Bank Place, 1 Glategny Esplanade, St Peter Port, Guernsey GY1 4ND. All information collected from this site is collected by or on behalf of Corvid.
You can visit this site without telling Corvid who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Some parts of the site ask you to submit information for the purposes of finding out further information about Corvid services. This information will be retained only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected or as required by Law.
If you choose to give your personal information via the Internet, it is Corvid’s intent to let you know how it will use such information.
Corvid will use your personal information to provide services you request.
In the process of administering this site, we maintain and track usage through analytics. This is used to improve content and navigation, not to personally identify you.
How Corvid shares personal information
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act.
By using this site, you consent to the computer storage and processing of your personal data by Corvid.
Corvid will use and share the personally identifiable information you provided to it in ways related to those described above. Corvid reserves the right to disclose any and all pertinent customer information to law enforcement or other government officials as it, in its sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate.
Corvid will take all reasonable precautions to protect its visitors’ information. When visitors submit information via this site, it tries to ensure that information is protected both on and off-line. As a minimum it uses encryption and other methods to protect sensitive information online but it may employ other methods or forms of security from time to time as well. Offline, your information is protected by a number of strictly regulated processes and measures.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Third party links
Links to third party websites from this site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Corvid site. Corvid has not reviewed these third-party sites and do not control them. Corvid does not assume responsibility for any of these sites, their content or their privacy policies. Corvid does not endorse or make any representations about them or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to this site, you do so at your own risk.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your assent to this Privacy Statement. If Corvid updates or changes this Privacy Statement, the changes will be made on this page. Your continued use of this site following the posting of changes to this Privacy Statement will mean you accept those changes.
How to contact us
Should you have questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org , call +44 (0) 1242 278787 or by post Arle Court, Hatherley Lane, Cheltenham, GL51 6PN.
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.corvid.it. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use
We are registered in Guernsey as Corvid Protect Holdings, company number 62157 and we have our registered office at PO Box 321, Royal Bank Place, 1 Glategny Esplanade, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 4ND.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards set out below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use
Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Terms and conditions
The term ‘Corvid’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO Box 321, Royal Bank Place, 1 Glategny Esplanade, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 4ND. Our company registration number is 62157. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites.
- These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.